Materials & Tools
THANKS TO GENEROUS SPONSORSHIPS AND DONATIONS, HABITAT CAN BUILD MORE HOMES WITHIN OUR AREA TO SERVE FAMILIES IN NEED. PLEASE CONSIDER SPONSORING THE DONATION OR PURCHASE OF THESE MATERIALS;*
Donations are Tax Deductible
Habitat for Humanity International's East Central Minnesota Affiliate non-profit organization, with an Internal Revenue Service 501(c) (3) status. Therefore, donations are tax-deductible.
PERHAPS YOU CAN SPONSOR AN ENTIRE HOUSE with lot and permits- $145,000.00 (4 BR 1300 SQUARE SQ FT)
*Costs of materials will vary somewhat from year to year.
- Scaffolding (5' X 7') and matching aluminum scaffold planks
- Airless paint spray-gun with hose (commercial grade)
- A gasoline powered air compressor
- One earth compactor
- Drywall lift
- Retractable Lanyards and Safety Harnesses
- Ladders: 20'-26' extension, rated 250 lbs. or greater
- Hammers, framing, finish, sledge
- Drills/drivers: screw guns, cordless drills, hammer drills, drill bits
- Saws: circular, reciprocating, power miter, and bench
- Saw blades, 7 1/4"and 10"
- Power fasteners and power loads
- Tool storage chests, lockable
- Heavy duty drop cords, 12/3, 25’-100’
- Shovels, rakes, wheelbarrows
For more information or to volunteer your time or talents, please call East Central Habitat for Humanity